I love the change of seasons!  Right now, it is rainy, and chilly here in New Mexico.  It seemed like the heat would never let up, but it did, and rather suddenly, at that.  So Fall is nearly here.  Time to think about sweaters and jackets, baking, closing up the cooler and starting the heater (maybe not the heater quite yet), and for us, folding luminaria bags.  This is a project that we do every year that one of our kids is in the Albuquerque Youth Symphony.  We fold a minimum of 500 bags as part of their fundraising for the yearly tour.  This past June, Amy got to go to Austria, Germany, and the Czech Republic for the Tour.  They played several concerts in famous places and had a great time sight-seeing as well.  What an opportunity for her!  She also had her 17th birthday over there.  

This is short and rambly, but I'm thinking about a 'Favorite Things' post soon. Since Fall is my favorite season, I think that would be appropriate.  What are your favorite things?

Comments

  1. A few of my favorite things:
    1) fall (everything- smells, sounds, food, weather)
    2) a good book and cup of tea
    3) snow
    4) reading good blogs :) Glad I found yours!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts