Remodeling

Thinking about doing a kitchen remodel.  We've gotten books, looked at counter tops, sinks, cabinets, etc., gone to a home expo and talked to people who remodel kitchens for a living, and talked about what we could do.  But tomorrow, one of those people is supposed to actually call me for an appointment to come to our house, look at our kitchen, and give us some options.
They say that redoing a kitchen is one of the most expensive things to do to a house, but pays the most when you go to sell it.  Maybe so, but if we redo it, I will probably not want to sell it!
Then I have to think about all the other things for which that money could be used and wonder if I really need a new kitchen.  So we'll see.  We might just do some basic things instead of all the luxurious things about which I dream.

Comments

Popular Posts